Saturday, February 22, 2014

Skincare Review | Origins Super Spot Remover








I've been under so much stress for the past month. I have started a new job and it is taking up a lot of my time, with a learning curve. I am always extremely busy. When I am not working, I am spending time with my family and friends. The busy-ness has caused several extreme breakouts in the past month. I have been depending on the Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel. It is absolutely amazing - the best I've ever used! It runs for about $15 at Origins stores and counters.

I've used several acne treatments that dry out my skin and sting upon application. This one does not! I use a very little bit on every blemish I have and in a couple of days the blemish disappears. It does sting a bit when you first put it on, but that is because salicylic acid is the main ingredient. I have used other acne treatments that have the same ingredients, yet for some reason, sting a whole lot more. The gel doesn't leave a sticky residue. It dries immediately, as it is absorbed into the skin.

I am not one to get terrible acne breakouts (unless I am stressed), but this has been part of my skincare routine for the last month. I use it on any new blemish I get and it will make it go away instantly.

10/10 I absolutely recommend this stuff. Especially for the price, this stuff is absolutely worth it!

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. This spot treatment sounds amazing! I will definitely have to check it out! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried lots of targeted spot treatments but never tried this, and it's the top of my list! Thanks for this great review, I want it even more now x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post! I have been struggling with break outs at the moment and sounds like this may sort my problems! Hope things settle down with your new job - good luck!

    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    new follower from Italy ;)
    Cary
    c--makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to trying this. I can never find anything to remove my dark spots. I'm black so my spots are REALLY dark. Will give this a shot.

    nairobinicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about this product and think I will have to get it a try. Like you I don't suffer from terrible breakouts, just the odd few here and there when I'm stressed so this looks perfect for me :) I love your blog and am now following you on bloglovin. Can't wait to read more posts :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've heard this is meant to be a really got spot treatment, and i love all the origins products i've tried so i might have to pick this up sometime soon. i've been using the mario badescu buffering lotion on under the skin spots and the la roche-posay effaclar-AI on smaller blemishes and i've quite liked them both but when i want to try a new one i think this'll be it.

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x