Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist


My birthday is next Thursday, 23 January. I wasn't really excited...because who really wants to turn a year older? Then, I realized that it's my golden birthday! You know, the age you turn is same as your actual birth day? I'm turning 23, so it's my golden birthday! My boyfriend has plans to take me somewhere and I'm sure I will celebrate with my family.

As a beauty addict, I decided to compile a list of things I want. My family usually asks me what I want anyway, so I made it easier for them.

To me, BB cream is an absolutely must and I've been dying to try a new one; the Clinique Age Defense BB Cream. Geez, way to tell me I'm old, Clinique. HAHA, no. In all seriousness, I don't look as old as I am. I've been told many times that I look like I'm 18 years old. Anyway, this BB cream supposedly evens out skin tones and takes away red spots and blotchiness.

I'm been lusting over this particular shade of lipstick for quite some time now. The YSL Lipstick in 011 Rose Culte. I think it would look nice and festive for any birthday festivity I partake in.

I now have the MAC Rebel lipstick and lipglass, so why not match it with the MAC Rebel Nail Lacquer?

I am still trying to buy the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Every time I got to stores, they are sold out! It's ridiculous! Hopefully someone can get this for me for my birthday!

You may be wondering why I have jeans on my birthday wishlist. Well, these jeans are very special and extremely expensive - the Express Stella Low Rise Jean Legging. They are the best quality jeans I have ever owned (not really legging-like, just thin jean material) and I only have one pair. I want the same exact jeans in a lighter color. I love them so much.

I have a MAC double-sided pro palette. I only have one side of eyeshadows (not even filled yet), so I was thinking the other day about how I'd like to fill the other side with MAC pro palette refill blushes. So for my birthday, I'd like the blush insert pan with the blushes "Blush Baby" and "Well Dressed."

The biggest item on my list is the Michael Kors Petite Rose Golden Stainless Steel Lexington Three-Hand Watch. I fell in love with this watch as soon as I saw it. It is gorgeous and I have never owned a Michael Kors watch before. What a perfect thing to want for my golden birthday, a Michael Kors rose golden watch? haha!

I am looking forward to my birthday now, as I think it will be a lot of fun to celebrate with family and friends!

Do any of you have a birthday in the next month?

xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a great wishlist! I love well dressed MAC blush, such a lovely tone! It goes with every skin tone and so many looks!
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (early) Birthday!!! Wishing you an awesome celebration and may your wish list come true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday.lol I'm turning the big 3-0 in May and I always have set in my mind what I want.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x