Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blogmas Day 12: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Lipsticks of 2013



Lipsticks are probably my favorite makeup item ever! I feel like lipstick can complete your look and make it look totally different, depending on what shade, or even texture, you wear. The ones in the picture above aren't even half of my collection, but these were my favorites and most used this year. There are eighteen lipsticks that were my favorite. I should have made it an even twenty, but by the time I realized it, it was too late. Oh well. Eighteen is a lot, ha! As you can see, my favorite brands this year are L'oreal Colour Riche, Revlon Super Lustrous, Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection, and MAC. They were super popular brands this year and I just went with the trend. I recommend those brands for everyone to check out in various shades.

I decided if I was going to write about my favorite lipsticks that I should show you how they look on me. I apologize for the different lighting and angles...it was a tough task of putting on lipstick after lipstick on the same day.

I love my nudes and reds. I really need more pink in my collection. I couldn't find a single pink that I liked. I think the only pink that I wore was a lipgloss.


From left to right: MAC Hue (Glaze), L'oreal Colour Riche 800 Fairest Nude, MAC Jubilee (Lustre), L'oreal Colour Riche 852 Silk, MAC Spirit (Satin), L'oreal Colour Riche 843 Toasted Almond, Revlon Super Lustrous 245 Smokey Rose (Pearl), Revelon Super Lustrous 671 Mink (Creme), MAC Del Rio (Satin)


From left to right: MAC Viva Glam I (Matte), Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 107, Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 09, Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 10, MAC Russian Red (Matte), Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 111, Revlon Super Lustrous 740 Certainly Red (Creme), Revlon Super Lustrous 029 Red Lacquer (Pearl), Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 109


#1 MAC Hue (Glaze)
The perfect nude with an orange/pink base and a little shine.




#2 L'oreal Colour Riche 800 Fairest Nude 
My favorite nude because it has a little more color than the other nudes, with a brown base




 #3 MAC Jubilee (Lustre)
Another great nude with an orange/brown base.




#4 L'oreal Colour Riche 852 Silk
Literally my favorite lipstick of the year and they don't sell it anymore! It's a nice orange/brown color, perfect for when you want a little more color than a nude can give you.




 #5 MAC Spirit (Satin)
An attempt to dupe "Silk" from above. I love this color, but sadly it's not the same. Another brownish/orange.




#6 L'oreal Colour Riche 843 Toasted Almond
Another brown/orange lipstick that I love. I wore this one a lot this year.




#7 Revlon Super Lustrous 245 Smokey Rose (Pearl)
A fairly new lipstick that I love! It has like pink/red/orange undertone with brown. I love it!




#8 Revelon Super Lustrous 671 Mink (Creme)
Another orange/brown that I love.




#9 MAC Del Rio (Satin)
Getting into the reds. A lovely brown/orange/bordering red. It's fairly new and I love it!




#10 MAC Viva Glam I (Matte)
Probably my favorite red. It's like a medium-darker red.




#11 Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 107
My favorite of the Rimmel Kate Moss collection. It's a deeper mauvy-red.



#12 Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 09
I love this bright red!




#14 MAC Russian Red (Matte)
My favorite shade from MAC and a very popular one!




#15 Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 111
Another bright red!




#16 Revlon Super Lustrous 740 Certainly Red (Creme)
Another bright red!




#17 Revlon Super Lustrous 029 Red Lacquer (Pearl)
I love this bright red/orange.




#18 Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Collection 109
This color is the perfect spring/summer. It's a lovely coral/peachy/orange.


What was your most worn lipstick(s) of 2013? Are you as obsessed with lipsticks as I am? haha

xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Woah, you have so many lipsticks! My lipstick collection is mainly pinks with a few bold shades thrown in there x

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Co lour!!!!!! Lipstick is the favorite of every woman. Some woman likes dark color and some liking bright color. If we talk about today's fashion, then today bright color lipstick is famous. The reason is that it is easily suited to every type of woman. Especially girls are like bright lipstick very much. So select its best brand, which is affordable as well.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x