Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas Day 8: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Eye Shadow Primers of 2013


Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
This eye shadow primer is my favorite because it goes on smoothly and it's very like. It really does not allow the shadows to crease and I feel like it stays on the whole day. I like that the color of the primer blends well with my skin tone and goes on matte. Only thing I dislike is having to put it on my lids with my finger. I much prefer a wand or brush.

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
This primer was free with the Urban Decay Naked Palette purchase and is also great, though it is a little too thick and shiny for my taste. I do like that it also doesn't allow the shadow to crease and it stays on all day.

I have been using these eye shadow primers all year and haven't even thought of buying other ones. Which primers do you like?

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x