Sunday, December 1, 2013

What I am Thankful For...

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what you are thankful for. I know that not everyone celebrates an actual Thanksgiving, but I feel as though we should all reflect on what we are thankful for on a daily basis.


♥ good health.
♥ opportunities that come my way. I have been very fortunate to be in the right place at the right time, when certain opportunities have popped up.
♥ my intelligence. I wouldn't be where I am today without it.
♥ family, friends and everyone who has made some sort of impact on my life. I can list them, but I'll be here all day. All the people who support me, care for me, and are there for me.

These people are only a few:

What are you thankful for?

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x