Monday, December 9, 2013

Blogmas Day 10: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Eyeliners of 2013



As you can see, I love my eyeliners. I usually buy drugstore eyeliners. I didn't think it was worth getting a fancy eyeliner...until I discovered my three favorite eyeliners, which will be saved for last.





Jordana Easyliner Retractable Pencil
I have these in about 10 different colors. I love these so much because they are so cheap (about $1.50 each at your local drugstore in the US or amazon for the UK), yet they are so pigmented and the colors offered are lovely. I use this one on a daily basis.





Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner not only because it is so pigmented but because this one has a bit more of a point than the Jordana liner. It also has a sponge on the end for smudging which I really like. I also use this one on a daily basis.





Almay Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner because it is really sensitive on the eyes, not much like the two above mentioned. I use this one when I am feeling allergies coming. It's also quite pigmented. This liner comes off so easily with my eye makeup remover (that's usually where my problem is with other eyeliners and my allergies), so if that's what you're looking for, this liner is a MUST!





Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
This eyeliner is offered in a variety of colors and I love the shimmer. I usually wear this one special occasions on the top of my black eyeliner line and it adds that extra umph to make my eyes bright and sexy. I only have this eyeliner in bronze, but I want other colors. They are really affordable also (about $6.99) at your local drugstore.





Wet-n-Wild Liquid Eyeliner
This eyeliner is great for the winged look because of the fine tip. It is very black, which I love. I hate when I buy eyeliners and they say they're black but they are more grey than black.





Bobbi Brown Eye Pencil
I love having different pencils for different occasions. This pencil is fatter than the normal eyeliner and it's extremely pigmented. It's a great pencil! 


 My top three eyeliners:


Mac Eye Pencil in Coffee
This is my go-to pencil when I want my makeup to look natural. I've been using this almost everyday for the last few months (this is my second pencil this year). It looks natural and not too brown, which I love because it goes with the rest of my natural makeup look.

Stila Waterproof Eyeliner
This is my daily eyeliner pencil when I want a bit of a bolder look. I love the thin point that helps make the wing look. It's super pigmented but can be easily smudged if wanted. I don't like that it's waterproof because it is hard to remove, but it's still one of my favorite liners.


Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner
I only use this liner for special occasions. I love the thick texture and the bold color. It came with an angled eye liner brush that helps with the wing line. It looks absolutely amazing with my Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and I absolutely love this eyeliner!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x