Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blogmas Day 2: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Concealers of 2013



I am crazy when it comes to concealers; always on the hunt for new ones that will work the magic all of them claim to do. Those were the top five of 2013.

The Drugstore concealers:


Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
This is my on-the-go concealer. I keep it in my little makeup bag in my purse and use it when I miss a little spot or if I'm in hurry when I'm on-the-go. It covers blemishes up very well, but it doesn't really get rid of under eye circles. It really does the job on-the-go. The color I have is 001 Fair.




Maybelline Super Stay Concealer
Another great drugstore buy! It is cheap and does well concealing blemishes, but once again really doesn't do much for the dark under eye circles, unfortunately. I have this one in Ivory.




Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer
My second favorite of the drugstore brands. It covers up blemishes extremely well and does alright under the eyes. It is light, which I like at times. I usually pair this one with the high end concealer or with the other Rimmel concealer that I own. This one, I have in 230 Fair/light.




Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
My favorite of the drugstore brands because it does exactly what it's named after! A dab of this under the eyes and you look awake and alive! It also does well to cover up blemishes. If I'm having a good skin day, I feel I can wear this alone, without foundation. Now that's amazing! I own this one in True Ivory.


The High End Concealers:


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
The best concealer I have ever owned! I can use this alone, but when I pair it with foundation, I look airbrushed and fabulous. It is super creamy and it blends well and I love it! I absolutely recommend this concealer! I own this one in light2 Vanilla.

I look forward to trying out many more concealers throughout 2014, but I had quite a few favorites this year!

Which concealers were your favorites this year?

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x