Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Favorites!

WOW! I cannot believe it's December already! Where has the year gone?! I am way too excited for the holidays, spending time with my family, sipping hot cocoa by the Christmas tree and listening to Christmas carols. Though, I have to admit I'm not ready for the new year. 2013 was full of amazing and devastating surprises and I'm just not looking forward to the new year quite yet.

Anyway, I have had SOOOO many favorites in the month of November, so let's get started!




ECO Tools Large Powder and Tapered Blush Brushes
These brushes are soft and do the job very nicely. I have been using them all month and couldn't be happier. They are extremely affordable and can be bought at any drugstore. They aren't my favorite brushes of all time, but they are great nonetheless.




Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
This is probably the best powder I have ever used! It literally does stay matte - and for the whole day! I have combination skin, mostly dry, but my nose is extremely oily. When I use this powder, my nose stays matte for the entire day. It also settles foundation really well. I absolutely recommend this powder!




Benefit Blush "Rockateur"
This color is the perfect shade for autumn/winter! It is rosy and slightly bronze with a bit of sparkles and I use it on a daily basis!




MAC Lipliner in Brick and Lipstick in Viva Glam I
My new favorite lipstick is the MAC Viva Glam I! It is another perfect shade for this time of year, dark red. It's matte and stays on all day! The lipliner "Brick" pairs perfectly with this and many other of the red shades I own. I have worn this a whole lot during November and plan to during December.




Rimmel Kate Moss #107
Another perfect shade for this time of year! It's like berry red and I love it!




Philosophy Makeup Remover and Makeup Remover Cleanser
I need to post a detailed review on these two items because they are the best makeup removers I have ever used! The makeup remover is not oily and cleanser is soothing and removes the dirt from the day!




Revlon Nail Enamel #750 "Foxy"
A beautiful brownish copper shade for the autumnal months! I wore this nail polish for many days this month.




DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer
I went to my local drugstore and saw this and thought, "eh, why not?" I didn't think it would actually work, but it sure does! I can paint my nails and ten minutes after spraying this stuff, they're completely dry! It's a miracle worker since I tend to paint my nails at random times of the day!




Oribe Dry Texturing Spray
This is another product that I will have to do a detailed review on. This stuff is amazing! It really does give your hair tons of texture, while having that dry shampoo effect.

It is probably my favorite product of November!




Lush Skincare
"Let the Good Times Roll" Facewash - you know I love this stuff. It smells amazing, it does amazing things. Review here.
Eau Roma Water - this toner is good stuff. It really gets the dirt off my face and it smells yummy and keeps the dryness away during the winter months
Vanishing Cream and Enchanted Eye Cream - the pair of these are amazing! I HAVE to do a detailed review for you. They are the best moisturizers I have ever used. It helps bring out the essential oils on my face, to keep my face looking hydrated.
Buffy Body Butter and Ambrosia Shaving Cream - my shaving problems have reduced tremendously since my discovery of these products combine. Buffy is like a scrub that smells amazing and prevents ingrown hairs. It leaves a layer of moisture, so it should be used before and after shaving. Ambrosia is a light cream that doesn't clog the razor, like other shaving creams do. These two products are just amazing! Review here.




Ashland "Pumpkin Spice" Candle
This candle was a steal! It was only $4.99 at Michael's (it's like a craft store in the US) and it is the perfect fall scent!




"Ravenswood" A New ABC Family Original Series
A bit random for my monthly favorites, but "Ravenswood" is probably one of the best shows I've ever seen! It is suspenseful and leaves you wondering what's going to happen and wanting more! I absolutely recommend this show - GO WATCH IT!!



What were your favorite products in November? Let me know in the comments below so we can discuss them!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x