Saturday, December 14, 2013

FOTD and OOTD

I wore one of my favorite professional outfits yesterday. It's simple and can be changed 
from professional to casual with different pants or a skirt.

In this case, I wore a blazer for work and just took it off to go out at night. I probably would have changed into jeans so that I could wear heels to go out, but the jeans were being washed at the time. I just really love this outfit and think it looks great on me for work and otherwise.

So this is how I looked to go out last night. Apologies for the terrible lighting and awful angle, but this was the best picture I got. 


Pants: The Limited Collection Cassidy Bootcut
Shoes: DSW Vince Camuto Black Flats



I also retouched my makeup a bit more to go out last night.


Face
BB Cream: Maybelline BB Cream
Concealer: NARS Cream Concealer
Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Blush: NARS Oasis
Bronzer: Bobbi Brown
Contour: Sleek Contour Kit in Light

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Basics
Full Lid: W.O.S
Middle Lid: Naked2
Inner Corner: Venus
Highlighter (under brow): Foxy
Crease: Faint
Outer Crease and Outer Corner: Crave

Lips
MAC - Del Rio

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x