Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 13: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Lipglosses of 2013



Left to right: Revlon Colorburst 010 Hot Pink, The Smooch Plumping Gloss Duo Pink & Plump, Beauty Splash Juicy Lipgloss Pink, MAC Lipglass Viva Glam I, Revlon Colorburst 014 Rose Pearl, Jordana LipShine Sugar Cookie

As I was going through my lipgloss collection trying to find my favorites of the year, I realized that I own many pink lipglosses and no pink lipsticks. I am going to work on that in the new year.

I really only wear lipgloss when I'm in the mood and want shine. Normally I'll wear a nude lipstick, but sometimes I'd rather wear a lipgloss. It really just depends.



#1 Revlon Colorburst 010 Hot Pink
This is my go to color when I want a hot pink lip! I think it's gorgeous and shiny and not too sticky. This is probably my favorite shade and gloss in my entire collection. This can be found at any drugstore.





#2 The Smooch Plumping Gloss Duo Pink & Plump
I believe I got this at Victoria's Secret. I love this because it does give you a tingly feeling. I'm not sure I believe that it does give you a plumpier lip, but it still feels nice. The color is pretty too and great for a day where you want a nude pink!


This gloss is awesome because it's a duo. One side is the color and the other is the plumper. You could use just one or the other, but I use both.





#3 Beauty Splash Juicy Lipgloss Pink
I love the color and it stays on all day. It's a little sticky, but it doesn't bother me. I think you can buy this at any drugstore.





#4 MAC Lipglass Viva Glam I
This matches the Viva Glam I lipstick that I have, so if I don't feel like just wearing the matte lipstick alone, I can just throw on the lipglass. It was my first lipglass from MAC and I love them! I love the texture and the way it looks with the matching lipstick.





#5 Revlon Colorburst 014 Rose Pearl
I love this brown/pink nude with a bit of shine. It's gorgeous for a day you don't want to wear much lip color. Again, this can be found at any drugstore.





#6 Jordana LipShine in Sugar Cookie
Another gorgeous shade for when you don't want much color and just want some shine. This lipgloss smells (and tastes) amazing!



I think I need to work on my lipgloss collection in 2014, haha, but the one I have right now is working for me.

What were your favorite lipglosses of 2013? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x