Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Glossybox



This was my first Glossybox ever and I decided I should post about it! I was really impressed with the packaging; the box will definitely be used to store something, as it is sooo useful!


Upon opening it, I was a little disappointed. I thought the products were going to be full-sized, but the box looked nearly empty, but filled with string fillers.


These were the products included in the November Glossybox. I've tried only a couple of the them, so I can't write about them in detail, but I will tell you what my first impressions were of each product.


The Aloe Source, Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish
I did try this product a couple of times (only a couple of times because I already own a fantastic makeup remover cleanser). The directions say to use this product directly after removing makeup, so I did. I loved the texture. It was thick and creamy and smelled delicious, like aloe. It was soothing and it did a great job of taking off my makeup.


Jelly Pong Pong: 2-in-1 Eyeliner and Shadow
Upon testing this on my hand, I really liked the color. It was a lot darker than shown in the picture and I loved that...I hate when I buy black eyeliners and they are not truly black...this one was not like that. The point of the pencil was incredibly thick to be an eyeliner. I haven't actually tried to use it, but I just feel like it would be hard to use as a liner. I also didn't like the texture enough to use it as a shadow; it was too creamy. I'm sure I will find a use for this at some point, but I wasn't terribly convinced by this product.


Mastey Color Protection Color Protecting Leave-In Oil Treatment
I have not tried this product, but based on what the label says, it sounds amazing! The ingredients are Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Extract and Vitamin E...doesn't that sound amazing?! I have highlights and do use color protecting products, so this is a great one to add to my collection.



Emite Makeup Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams
Can't you tell by the swatch on my hand that this eyeshadow is extremely pigmented? Like WOW! I loved it and will definitely use it for smokey eyes...really really liked it!


Nicka K New York Professional Eye Shadow Brush
I love this brush! The bristles are soft and I love to use it for the crease since it has an angle. It is smaller than the angled shadow brush I already have, so I definitely have a use for it!

I will post more detailed reviews about these products if I feel the need to, as I use them more and more. I really enjoyed this months Glossybox and I think I will continue to subscribe to it. All of these products for about $20 is a great deal!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x