Monday, December 16, 2013

Blogmas Day 15: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Lip Liners of 2013



Throughout this year, I have realized how important it is to wear lip liner with lipstick or even gloss. I have encountered many situations where my lipstick had run out of my lips and smeared onto my face. I have had three favorite brands in various colors, but I am always looking to expand my collection.



The two drugstore brands that I love are Jordana and Rimmel. Of the two, I prefer the Rimmel because it is actually long lasting. Jordana Easyliner Retractable Pencil for Lips is actually the more affordable of the two, less than $2 and it does work pretty well. Either way, the two drugstore brands are very affordable and do the job.


My favorite lip liner brand is the M.A.C. I currently only own this one in "Brick" and I love it! It's a deep red that matches any shade of red and it's perfect for this holiday season. The pencil is...well, an actual pencil. It's great quality in that when I sharpen it, it doesn't break easily and it stays on the lips for pretty much the whole day. I love that when I wear lipstick with this liner, it does not smear on my face.


These were my three favorite shades. I love the brighter red in the M.A.C, the deep red in the Jordana, and the brownish nude in the Rimmel. I use these all the most and absolutely adore and recommend them.

What were your favorite lipliners of 2013?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Mmm that MAC lip liner looks delicious. Great blog, now following through Bloglovin'. Can't wait to see what you have in store! :)

    - Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing great things about Jordana on blogs. I really need to pick up some of their line! Any suggestions besides the liner?

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x