Friday, December 6, 2013

Lush Holiday Products



I LOVEEEE Lush during the holidays - it's my favorite time of year! I've gone a little crazy this year and bought a bunch of their limited edition shower products! In fact, the few products that I am missing that I really want are the Rose Jam shower gel, the Sandy Santa body scrub and the Santa's Lip Scrub, as well as a few other bar soaps. However, these are lovely! All of them either smell sweet or fruity/citrusy, which is not exactly the typical scents for this time of year, but delicious nonetheless.


Celebrate Body Lotion
This is a really great smelling lotion that is really soothing on the skin. It is extremely hydrating and exquisite for the winter months, which is why it is limited edition. It is not that expensive, considering what it does. I just love this stuff and absolutely recommend it!




Rock Star Soap
This soap came in a gift set with the Snow Fairy Shower Gel and it smells just like it, like bubble gum. It leave a trace of glitter and it's just lovely!




Snow Fair Shower Gel
This smells of bubble gum or cotton candy, really sweat and delicious. The shower gel also leaves a shimmery residue and I love it!



Ponche Shower Gel
I was sold on this shower gel as soon as I smelled it but the sales woman at the store also informed me that this is actually made with Vodka infused oranges, I had to have it! Ever since I've been using this shower gel, my skin has improved in hydration and is less dry.




Snowcake Soap
This is probably the best soap I have ever used. I'm already on my third bar of this stuff this season because I love it so much! It is soooo hydrating and by that I mean, it literally leaves a layer of moisture even after your rinse off. It also smells amazing, much like winter. I really really recommend this soap!

Have you tried any of the Lush Holiday Products? I can't wait to get my hands on what I am missing this season!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x