Friday, December 6, 2013

Blogmas Day 6: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Bronzer of 2013


Yes, as you can tell from the title, I only have one favorite bronzer. I am very picky about my bronzers and I don't like many of them. I buy a bunch and immediately discard them; they are not the right color or don't have the right texture. I have never had a bronzer longer than a month. I really don't understand why I'm so picky about the bronzer I use.


Bobbi Brown Bronzer
I absolutely love this bronzer. It is my favorite and I have used it for about a year.


 It looks good on al skin types and skin colors. I have very light skin and it doesn't look too dark, while my best friend is much tanner and owns it at well. It's almost natural looking on everyone and that's what I like.

I cried myself to sleep the night it fell on the floor and broke, but hey, that hasn't stopped me from using it yet! Obviously it's much harder to use, but I deal with it just fine.

What was your favorite bronzer of 2013?

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x