Thursday, December 5, 2013

Review | Philosophy Eye Makeup Remover and Makeup Remover Cleanser


I am ALWAYS on the search for a good makeup remover. I've tried many that irritate my eyes or don't completely remove my makeup, but I've finally found the perfect one!


There's something about the chemistry of this product that I absolutely love. If you could see in this picture, the top half is whiter and bubblier, while the bottom is oily. The instructions read to shake before use to combine the two substances. When I use it, I don't have rub eyes vigorously for the makeup to come off; it comes off in a few swipes. It's not oily, yet not thick. It doesn't leave a residue on my face. It's miraculous!


I recommend to use the Eye makeup remover with this cleanser. The cleanser is thin, but not oily and it helps remove facial makeup, as well the leftover eye makeup. It really digs into pores to remove the dirt from the day. I only use this at night, after I take off my makeup.

These products are fantastic. I think there are a few more makeup removers from Philosophy that I would love to try.

What makeup remover do you use?

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x