Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blogmas Day 7: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Contour Kit of 2013



I'm still a beginner when it comes to facial contouring; I never used to know precisely where the tanner shade goes as opposed to the lighter shade and I never thought about exactly what color I should use for highlighting and contouring with my skin tone. I have found the easiest way to learn, using this kit!


Sleek Contour Kit in Light
The kit is incredibly easy to use and the colors look fantastic on my light skin. The contourer is not too dark and the highlighter is not shiny to the point where it makes my skin look oily. The texture is light, but it still gives you full coverage. It does last for about 6-8 hours, not exactly the whole day. I think it does not last long because it comes off the face as you touch it. I do touch my face quite a bit throughout the day (I know, terrible. But I can't help it. It's like a nervous tick). All that being said, I still don't mind. What else can you expect for such a steal? This runs for about $12.99 at drugstores or makeup stores like Ulta. I have personally never seen this offered in the drug or makeup stores in my town, so I had to purchase it from Amazon. Because of this kit, I have learned to contour and highlight cheekbones, and how to contour around my face and highlight my chin. This kit is amazing!

I can't wait to explore other options of contouring and highlighting in the next year!

How do you contour/highlight your face?

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x