Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Current Favorite Hair Products


Ever since I personally discovered these two items, my hair has never looked better!


TIGI Bed Head After Party
This is a smoothing cream that is used on dry hair in order to make it shiny and smooth and just finish off the look. Personally, I'm always looking for things like this as sort of a finishing product. I use so many products while styling my hair, but nothing after except hairspray. It holds my hair in place but doesn't act as a hairspray that makes your hair hard. It is a little pricey, but you don't need to use much to make it work, so it should last a while. I love this stuff!


Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
This is the best spray that I have ever used and I really mean that! This spray acts as a dry shampoo, so I use it between hair washes and it really does texturize my hair. My hair gets oily quickly and I don't really like to wash my hair too often, as it is quite a chore, but this spray really helps keep it less oily. It even adds a bit of shine without making it oily. My hair is always so flat, as it is weighed down because of its length. The volume my hair got out of it was amazing; I was so shocked! There is no white residue that you get with other dry shampoos - this one is clear. Your credit card will sigh when you purchase this, but it's SO worth it if you have long, unvolumized hair. I love this spray, especially this time of year because my hair gets extra dry with less humidity in the air. The only negative point I have noticed about this product is that it is so hard to spray on (the sprayer is extremely difficult to push with my tiny fingers), but that is not so terrible because of what it does! A bonus is the lovely smell!

You seriously need to get this spray - you won't regret it! I want all of the Oribe products now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x