Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogmas Day 4: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Powders of 2013



I feel as though I have a lot to learn about face powder. I used the same brand for years because of skin reactions that I have gotten from a couple of other ones. I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes and any makeup will make my skin itchy and blotchy and my eyes water, so I have to be careful with what I buy. Both powders that I have loved this year are drugstore brands, so I've saved some money on that. Now, I would love to see what high end brand powders out there are good and hypoallergenic, so please suggest some to me!




Physicians Formula 
After my allergic reactions, I googled what makeup brands are hypoallergenic and of course Physicians Formula came up. This was my best friend for years. It did the job and didn't give my skin an allergic reactions. I have this one in Translucent and I do recommend it.




Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Now, this is my all time favorite powder. It really does give your face a matte finish, which is perfect for my oily nose. The rest of my face is dry, but this powder doesn't make my face look dry, just matte. I just love this and absolutely recommend it.


I look forward to trying and reviewing many more powders in the next year, but these are two really great one for now!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x