Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blogmas Day 1: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite BB Creams of 2013


I had this miraculous idea that I will try to write at least one post per day in December and call it Blogmas. The theme I came up with is 31 Days of Favorites and I'll post one everyday until the 31st. Of course this was supposed to be posted on the 1st, but I will just post two today and two tomorrow and I will be on schedule! So todays post will be about my favorite BB Creams.


As you can see, I've only had two favorite BB Creams this year. I haven't really gotten used to the whole idea yet - I just like to use moisturizer before foundation and never really thought I needed a tint to go with it. But these two were my favorites of the year. Both were drugstore brands, since I didn't really see a need to get fancy with BB cream. HOWEVER, I have begun to see its magic and may buy more high end brands.


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
It's an 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector....and that's why I now love BB cream. It does a a whole lot to perfect and protect your skin. It is moisturizing but thin and really like to have a thin layer before foundation. It is also kind of like a primer. It protects your skin from the sun, too. I prefer this one over the other for those reasons.


Rimmel BB Cream
This BB Cream is a whole lot thicker than the other one. Sometimes, it is too thick to use under makeup, but it is amazing when I'm having a good skin day and don't want to wear too much makeup. It conceals, moisturizes, and also has sunscreen, and I really love it.

Both of these BB creams have been amazing to me for the past year, but I can't wait to see which BB creams I will love next year!

What were your favorite BB Creams of 2013? 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x