Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blogmas Day 5: 31 Days of Favorites | My Favorite Blushes of 2013



It was so hard to choose my favorite blushes. I've tried so many this year, but I managed to choose just four and they are just sooo pretty!


They are all very different colors and can be used for a variety of different occasions. 


Drugstore brands:


Physicians Formula Blush Palette in "Blushing Natural"
Again, with my skin allergies, Physicians Formula really helped! This was my favorite blush palette of this brand because the color really suits my skin tone. It is a dark rose pink, with some brown spots. At times, it acts like a bronzer, which I really love. I love using this in the fall and winter months, when makeup tends to get darker.




Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in "#4 Pink"
When I first bought this blush, I hated it because I realized it was too creamy to use with a brush. I quickly learned to love it because it was easy to use with my finger (of course not exactly sanitary, but I try not to think about it). I love this pigmented light pink for the spring and summer months to brighten my complexion.


High End Brands:


NARS Blush in "Mata Hari"
I loveee the NARS blushes. I own a few of them but this one is my favorite. They are all extremely pigmented (more so than the picture leads on). I tend to use it in the spring/summer. It's a bright pink, perfect for that time of year. LOVE that one! I am desperate to own a bunch more of these blushes!




Benefit Blush in "Rockateur"
This is probably my favorite blush out of all of them. I love the color and how well it blends with the bit of shimmer it comes with. It is, again, a dark rose pink with a hint of bronze brown; perfect for the autumn/winter months. I've been using this one nonstop since August and I love it! I feel like Benefit really takes the time to make unique packaging. I know that's not what I'm paying for, but it makes me feel special that each blush is designed a different way. I am also very excited to get tons more Benefit blushes throughout next year.

What were your favorite blushes of 2013? I'm always looking for more to try!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x