Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Gift Guides


I'm sure most of you have already gotten presents for everyone you need to get presents for, but for those of you crazies, like myself, who have yet to do so, this guide should help you!

For men:

Cologne
Cologne or after shave makes a simple and cheap gift for any guy. I usually get a bottle for my boyfriend, brothers, and father as a supplemental gift. I go to my local drugstore and sniff their selection and pick my favorite. My current favorite is called Avatar. It goes for about $20 and comes with two bottles; a big one and a smaller one. Simple!

iPhone/iPad Accessories
What guy would not love accessories for his latest gadget? A nice iPhone/iPad case cover, some headphones or speakers, an iTunes/app store gift card. These gifts can have a huge price range, depending on what it is, but they will surely be something your man will love.

Cordless Back Massager
Last year, I bought my boyfriend a cordless back massager for Christmas. He loved it! He was always complaining about his back pain, so I decided to resolve his issues!

Watches
Men always love watches, whether it's a sports watch or a nice silver plated one. Some guys like that sports watches have timers, stopwatches, alarms, etc, and others would rather have a fancier watch.

For Women:

I find women must easier to shop for than men!

Perfume
Like men, women also like to smell nice. A great smelling perfume will bring joy to any woman. They make perfect stocking stuffers! My mother always puts the original Juicy Couture in my stocking. Pick the best smelling one and go for it!

Makeup
Every woman likes makeup! Sephora sells great gift sets! An eyeshadow palette or a lipstick or lipgloss set.

Jewelry
The perfect gift. Earrings, necklaces or a combination of the two in a matching set. Easy gift!

I am so excited for the holidays! I actually really enjoy shopping for friends and family, but even more than that, I love spending time with my family!

I hope you got some use out of this guide. I know that every year I'm stubbled as to what to get certain people so I'm always searching for the perfect guide.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x