Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Wishlist!

I love this time of year! The chill in the air and the smell; everything about this time of year makes me happy. I love composing my wish lists. I have a huge family, so every year, we all e-mail each other our wish lists, so that we know exactly what everyone wants. This year, mine is quite short as compared to other years. I just want a lot of make up and skincare things.

The item I want most on my wish list is a new camera. 

This one to be exact:

It's the Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-44mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens. I've done tons of research and everyone says it's a great starter camera for the photographer just getting into the SLR lifestyle, which is exactly what I'm doing. I may end up buying this for myself. I can't ask anyone in my family to spend a great to deal of money on this for me, though my birthday is right after Christmas, so maybe it can be a present for both occasions? :p

Anyway there's this deal for Black Friday (for those of you outside the US, I'm not sure you have a day like this, but it's a day of massive sales at every store you can think of and it's the day after Thanksgiving for us) on amazon, where you get a bunch of accessories for the same price as you would normally just get the camera.

Here's what that looks like:

I think it's a great deal and I think I'm going to splurge. I work hard and I deserve it.

Anyway, things on my wish list from lush are:



These are two gift sets that I really want. They both have only things that are seasonal that I want to try out. Celebrate is a cream that I tried out when I was at the store last. I also tried out the Sandy Santa Body Butter which is a fantastic body scrub and the Ponche Shower Gel smells amazing! I'm definitely thinking that those two things are easy for my family to get since they are pre packaged and extremely affordable. 

Other items I want from Lush but may end up buying for myself are:

Santa's Lip Scrub

Vanishing Cream

Enchanted Eye Cream

Ambrosia Shaving Cream

Handy Gurugu

Stepping Stone Foot Scrub

Volcano Foot Mask

Fair Trade Foot Lotion
As you can see, I want LOADS of things from Lush, mostly skin care because I don't really have a bath tub at the moment. I can't imagine how crazy my life would be and how much money I would spend if I did have a working bath tub. After I get all of these things, I want to look into the regular soaps and body washes, as well as other hand creams that are in hard form. 

I just really LOVE LUSH!



On my wish list for Mac are:

Eye Pencil in "Coffee" and "Ebony"

Lip Glass in "Forever Rose"

Lipstick in "Russian Red"
I may end up buying the lipstick and lipglass for myself, since they are such holiday colors that I would want to wear for my various celebrations throughout November and December. These are also affordable for my family.

From other places:

Erase Paste from Benefit
I curse my dark under eye circles and I've only heard good things about this product. I can't wait to try it!
Naked 2 Palette
I have the original and I just really love the colors in this one. Why not have both of them?



Anything else on my wish list would definitely have to be make up related and my family knows that!

Women can never own too much makeup!

What's on your Holiday Wishlist?

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x