Monday, November 25, 2013

Lush Skin Care Review | Let the Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser


Let the Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser probably the best facial cleanser I have used in my life - and I have used many! On the top of the can, it says "Our seasonal, popcorn-inspired facial cleanser. Smoothing, soothing and ever so slightly warming on the skin." All of that and a thousand joyful sensations is how I feel when I use this product. This was actually the first LUSH cleanser I tried.

I seriously love that it has all natural products in it. I wish I understood how on earth it could possible be "popcorn inspired," though. Anyway, basically you take a pea sized amount (I use a little more because I like it more pastey than liquidy) into your palm and mix it with water, until it creates a paste and voila! A lot of people dislike the fact that it doesn't come ready made to use straight away, but I actually really enjoy creating the paste. It's not time consuming and it makes me feel like I am really using something natural, that I won't be able to find anywhere else.

I use it once a day (I use my make up remover cleanser at night). Though it says soothing, I feel the particles on my skin kind of like a scrub - obviously not as harsh. I just feel as though it might be a little too much to use it more than once a day. I still love the consistency and the way it makes my face feel!

It smells amazing, like caramel, cinnamon popcorn. It really makes me feel like Christmas! The skin on my face feels so soft and moisturized every time I use it! It's almost like I don't have to wear moisturizer, though I obviously still do. It just leaves a general feeling of hydration on your face, which is exactly what I need with the dry parts of my face.

I feel like my face has gotten so clear after using this for the past month. It's not meant for acne or anything (I don't have any anyway) but it just leaves me looking absolutely radiant!

I absolutely recommend that you go out and get this! I have heard rumors that this is going to a permanent part of the LUSH cleansers and not just seasonal anymore, but go grab some anyway!

What's your favorite LUSH cleaner?

xxxx

2 comments:

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x