Thursday, November 14, 2013

Exciting news! Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette to be released soon!

My God am I excited for this or what? The only thing that would make me even more thrilled is knowing that it comes out before Christmas! I hope it does; it would make fabulous Christmas presents for the lovely ladies in my life! I've heard rumors that it will be released on November 16 (2 DAYS!!), December 16 or early January (at least it will be in time for my birthday? :)). The colors are so pretty from what I can tell and I think they suit any skin type/color. They are headed in a rose/purple direction, which looks amazing! Are any of you as excited as I am? I'm going pretty nuts...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. can not wait to get my hands on that baby. so, i think it will be out in december. i just love the naked palettes.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments, so don't be afraid to say anything! x